- On Tucker Carlson and the Fear of Being ReplacedChristians who seek the wrong kingdom will dread the wrong apocalypse.
- Evangelical End Times Thinking Has a Baby-and-Bathwater IssueWe shouldn’t toss out Christ’s second coming with bizarre theories of how it will unfold.españolFrançais
- Christianity Is a Birth StoryFrom the Exodus to the Gospels, Scripture is shot through with images of labor pains leading to joy.
- Love, Joy, and Peace Are a Package DealDon’t ignore their ordering in Paul’s passage on the fruit of the Spirit.
- Viral JesusEpisode 67|52minRetelling the Creator’s StoryHow Terry Wildman and a faithful team of Native American leaders helped bring new meaning to the New Testament for First Nations communities.
- Divine Abundance Is More Than a Charismatic HobbyhorseThe language of extravagant blessing is thoroughly biblical—even if it’s sometimes abused.español
- While We Were Still Criminals, Christ Died for UsSin and crime are no different in God’s eyes—so why do we forgive one and not the other?español
- Who Do You Say He Is?In her follow-up to “Confronting Christianity,” Rebecca McLaughlin helps us discover (or rediscover) all that Jesus is and does.
- Loving God Means More Than Knowing about Him, but Not LessOur hearts and souls can’t fulfill the Great Commandment without our minds.
- Died: Gordon Fee, Who Taught Evangelicals to Read the Bible ‘For All Its Worth’A New Testament “scholar on fire,” he believed Scripture was an encounter with God.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文