- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- Born-Again Hope in a Time of Lizard-Brain FearOnly walking in the Spirit can renew our fleshly thinking into a kingdom mindset.
- Can We See God from Einstein’s Tower?The great scientist’s grand theories can take us to dizzying heights, but there are realms they cannot reach.
- The Most Effective Response to Poverty? Worshipping the True GodEven more than better systems and better policies, we need better theology.
- We Are Not Enough in Awe of GodWhy Eric Metaxas encourages a greater openness to miracles in everyday life.
- Why Americans Don't Think God Talk is WeirdRobert Wuthnow says modern believers maintain a creative tension between the worldviews of naturalism and religion.
- Q & A: Alvin Plantinga on Conflict Resolution with ScienceThe philosophy professor seeks to disentangle sound science from naturalistic dogma.
- Why We Need JesusReason and morality cannot show us a good and gracious God. For that, we need the Incarnation.
- No Adam, No Eve, No GospelThe historical Adam debate won't be resolved tomorrow, so stay engaged.
- Adam, Where Are You?It's time for a difficult, grace-filled family meeting.