- Should Christians Fast During Ramadan With Muslims?Church leaders and observers weigh in on a current debate.
- Turkish Christians Plead: Don’t Distribute Bibles After EarthquakeLocal believers and their Syrian colleagues serve Christians and Muslims alike in cooperative effort at relief aid.Français
- Died: Nabeel Qureshi, Author of ‘Seeking Allah, Finding Jesus’Popular apologist’s year-long battle with stomach cancer has ended.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 159|49minHow Christians Can Reach Muslims During RamadanThe season marks a unique time for the church to connect with followers of the world’s second-largest faith.
- I Wanted to Die for Allah. Now I Live for Jesus.As a militant Muslim, I never expected to have any dealings with Christians, much less to befriend them.简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Brother Andrew, Who Smuggled Bibles into Communist CountriesFounder of Open Doors said he wasn’t an “evangelical stuntman” but a faithful Christian following the leading of the Spirit.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어Indonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- Should Christians Read the Qur'an?Whether or not to immerse ourselves in Islam’s holy book.
- The Apostles Never ‘Shared’ the Gospel, and Neither Should WeWhy it’s time to retire our favorite evangelistic phrase.
- How Christians Can Observe RamadanA billion Muslims are fasting and seeking God. Let’s pray he comes to them.