A Peacemaker in Provo
How one Pentecostal pastor taught his Congregation to love Mormons.
Journalist Richard Ostling explores LDS culture, theology, and fans of 'crypto-Mormon' C.S. Lewis.
Mormons and evangelicals fret over movies, politics, and each other.
- From the Rise of the ‘Nones’ to the Indifference of the ‘Never Weres’A sociologist observes the changing tides of American antireligion.
- A Sixth-Generation Mormon Meets a Born-Again ChristianHe asked me how I knew my faith was true. I couldn’t give a compelling answer.
- Mormons and Christians: So Close, Yet So Far AwayWhat should we make of claims that the two faiths are on a path to reconciling?
- Evangelicals Lag Behind Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses on Church InvolvementPew ranks 22 denominations by attendance and membership.
- Evangelical in Mormon TerritoryHow being in the religious minority inspired me to listen and learn.
- Are Mormons More Christian Than We Think?Stephen Webb asks whether Latter-day theology sheds new light on familiar beliefs.
- Ravi Zacharias Speaks, Fernando Ortega Sings … at the Mormon Tabernacle(UPDATED) Famed apologist once made history as first evangelical leader in 100 years (since D. L. Moody) to address Latter-day Saints leaders. Now he’s the fifth big name in five months.
- How I Escaped the Mormon TempleAfter being in the LDS Church for 30 years, I began reading the New Testament. What was there shocked me.español
- What Can Christians Learn From the Surge in Mormon Youth Missionaries?Experts weigh in on how to engage young people.