Moralistic Therapeutic Deism
- Apologetics Makes a Comeback Among YouthYouth ministry sees the return of reasons.
- The Leavers: Young Doubters Exit the ChurchMore than in previous generations, 20- and 30- somethings are abandoning the faith. Why?
- A Family AffairWhat would the church look like if it put we before me?
- The Whisper of GraceThe whirlwind of the self is not easily tamed, even by religion.
- Love Needs No ReasonOne difference between the therapeutic gospel and the liberating gospel.
- The Mind Under GraceWhy a heady dose of doctrine is crucial to spiritual formation.
- Christ at the CenterMichael Horton says we need to once again let our lives and churches be driven by the gospel.
- Lost in TransitionWith his latest research on emerging adults, sociologist Christian Smith helps the church reach out to a rootless generation.
- In the Beginning, GraceEvangelicals desperately need spiritual and moral renewal—on that everyone agrees. But what do we do about it?
- Death By DeismNo merely civil religion alone can sustain a free republic.