- The Truth about SuicideMore and more Americans are taking their own lives. How the church can step up.
- Study: Trauma-Informed Bible Reading Reduces Depression, Anxiety, AngerResearch in Virginia jail could help churches deal with emotional impact of the pandemic.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Charles Spurgeon Knew It Was Possible to Be Faithful and DepressedHow his example can encourage believers who “walk in darkness, and see no light.”Français简体中文繁體中文
- Sometimes, God’s Provision Is ProzacMy battle with postpartum anxiety challenged the limits I’d placed on how God can heal us.
- When Your Spouse Is Mentally IllMy husband’s schizoaffective disorder devastated our family. Here’s what I’ve learned in the years since he was first diagnosed.
- Rick Warren Tells Story of Son's Suicide on CNN'I never questioned my faith in God. I questioned God's plan,' said Warren in what Piers Morgan called his most-inspiring interview ever.
- Bienaventurados los que lamentan el suicidioCuidar de las personas que pasan por un dolor profundo requiere una sólida teología del sufrimiento.English
- Younger Pastors More Likely to Say They Struggle With Mental IllnessOverall, more than half of church leaders have seen members suffer depression, bipolar disorder, or schizophrenia.