- Christian Science Gave Me the ‘Principle’ of Christ, but Never Christ HimselfMy journey from a religion of self-salvation to a faith that takes sin seriously.
- My Life with AntidepressantsThey helped, at least in the beginning.
- Some Christians Are Turning Over a New Leaf with CBD OilThose using the hemp-based product often find relief amid a lack of understanding and regulation.
- Should Christians Smoke Medical Marijuana?Observers weigh in on pot morality.
- When Prolonging Life Means Prolonging SufferingA trauma surgeon on when letting go of our loved ones is the most God-honoring thing we can do.
- The Truth About Living with an Invisible IllnessGod sees me and my pain even when others cannot.
- Why Christians of All People Should Get Their VaccinesFor the love, folks.
- The Promise and Failure of AntibioticsHow the church can play a key role in better stewardship of antibacterial medicine and avert a global health crisis.
- Plan B (for Bad)Christians fight to keep 'morning-after-pill' under the counter.
- Religious Exemption Requests Spike as Employers Mandate VaccineSome white evangelicals, the faith group most likely to refuse to get the shot, join thousands in citing “sincerely held” religious beliefs.