- Gordon-Conwell to Sell Main Campus, Move to BostonAfter a decade of enrollment decline, leaders began to see the seminary’s biggest financial asset as a liability. They hope relocation could be the big change they need.
- Where Billy Graham Is RememberedThe late evangelist is larger than life with monuments, markers, and museums.
- Not All Christian Professors Are Ministers, Mass. Court RulesGordon College loses fight over “ministerial exception” to employment law, but may appeal.
- Sometimes, Telling Us More About the Pilgrims Actually Tells Us LessA new study touches on many factors that shaped life in Plymouth Colony. But the most important one gets lost in the laundry list.
- The Mayflower Pilgrims—as Not Seen on TVPop culture has given us a distorted picture of the religious separatists who founded Plymouth Colony. Historian John Turner sets the record straight.
- The Puritans Had Two Shots at Building a Godly SocietyIn both England and America, their political experiments collapsed. But they left behind a spiritual legacy that still inspires.
- Gordon College Receives Record $75.5 Million DonationThe anonymous gift—the largest for an evangelical liberal arts college—will dramatically increase student aid.
- This Sunday Is Southern Baptists’ New Namesake HolidaySBC leaders hope newly launched Baptism Sunday will help boost numbers.
- New England Cities Named Most ‘Post-Christian’Barna’s rankings spur pastors in secularizing spots—in the Northeast and across the country—to continue working and praying for revival.
- Why It Took 5 Years to Give Away This Free Christian College CampusOnce intended for C. S. Lewis College, former property of D. L. Moody will now host evangelist’s museum and Catholic school.