- Western Classics Exclude Me. But Christ Can Redeem Them.As an Asian American, God's great story helps me value literature that often leaves me out.
- It’s Good When Bad Pastors Make Us MadI’d rather media and literature portray Christian leaders who stir up anger instead of apathy.
- New & Noteworthy FictionChosen by Cathy McCrumb, science fiction writer and author of the Children of the Consortium series.
- Reason and Logic Belong to God. So Do Imagination and Myth.A new book explores what C. S. Lewis believed about the multileveled nature of reality.
- Descending the Summit of SuccessHow often do we make regular choices that uplift a worldly narrative of success?FrançaisIndonesian
- Libraries Aren’t Safe, But They Are GoodAmid controversies and threats of defunding, Christian public librarians work for the good of their communities.
- The Image of God in ‘Invisible Man’Ralph Ellison’s novel depicts the quest for personal dignity in a society determined to deny it.
- New & Noteworthy FictionChosen by Cathy Gohlke, author of “A Hundred Crickets Singing” and “Night Bird Calling.”
- Narnia was C.S. Lewis’s Literary Petri DishIt provided a controlled environment where he could develop, observe, and test his ideas about life and faith.
- New & Noteworthy FictionChosen by Linda MacKillop, author of “The Forgotten Life of Eva Gordon.”