Law and Legislation
- Can Westerners Atone for Their Sins Without Breeding Resentment and Ingratitude?An imaginary soirée with Douglas Murray, the Christian-friendly agnostic author of "The War on the West".
- The Struggles of Men Are a Problem for EveryoneFrom school and work to fatherhood and friendship, we need a vision of manhood that both sexes can celebrate.
- Should Christians Support Making Birth Free?In the wake of Roe’s 50th anniversary, four believing experts discuss the merits and challenges of the Make Birth Free proposal.
- While We Were Still Criminals, Christ Died for UsSin and crime are no different in God’s eyes—so why do we forgive one and not the other?español
- Naming Names in the Abortion DebateAs a new “street-level” history demonstrates, you can’t tell the bigger story without telling a series of smaller, more personal stories.
- A Tale of Two Books, One Podcast, and the Contest over Christian NationalismAnswering Stephen Wolfe’s arguments for blood, soil, and sedition.
- Should Christians Support Indonesia Criminalizing Cohabitation and Extramarital Sex?Local leaders weigh in on the Muslim-majority nation’s new penal code and whether governments should legislate morality.简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Gordon College Settles with Professor It Said Was a MinisterState judge says the school’s legal strategy was a mistake.
- Evangelical Activists Push for Solitary Confinement ReformAs Virginia legislators study the issue, faith groups point to evidence isolation is unfair and ineffective.
- They’re Not Religious. But They Oppose Abortion.“Nones” take a more prominent place in the pro-life movement.