- The Holy Land Experience Never Made It to the Financial Promised LandAfter 20 years, the ambitious biblical theme park is closed for good.
- Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2020Evidence of idol worship, evil kings, and Christian churches add to our understanding of the world of the Bible.简体中文繁體中文
- Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2022From papyrus in Montana to ivory in Jerusalem, these are the discoveries that made scholars of the biblical world say “wow” this year.
- Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2021Evidence of Herod’s green thumb, Roman crucifixion methods, and Philistine bananas add to our understanding of the world of the Bible.Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Israeli Christians Think and Do Almost the Opposite of American EvangelicalsNew Pew survey finds big differences in political views and religious practices.
- As 10 principais descobertas da arqueologia bíblica em 2021Evidências do talento de Herodes para jardinagem, de métodos romanos de crucificação e de bananas filisteias contribuem para nossa compreensão do mundo da Bíblia.English简体中文Indonesian繁體中文русский
- Should Messianic Jews Return to Israel from Russia and Ukraine?Leaders of Russian-speaking followers of Yeshua discuss whether making aliyah is a commandment, a blessing, or a choice.русскийУкраїнська
- The Bible Never Says ‘All Men are Created Equal’How the New Testament offers a better, higher calling than the Declaration of Independence.
- Biblical Archaeology’s Top 10 Discoveries of 2019A glimpse at the important excavation work revealed this year.简体中文繁體中文
- They Might Be Giants. (Or Angels. Or Superhuman Devils.)Who, or what, are the Nephilim? We don’t know—and maybe we don’t need to.