InterVarsity Christian Fellowship
- What I Learned From Gen Z’s Faithfulness During the PandemicLeading InterVarsity Christian Fellowship has given me a chance to see how younger believers model spiritual resilience.
- Native Christians: Indigenous Bible Version Is ‘Made By Us For Us’The recently released New Testament translation adopts Native American descriptors for God—the Creator and Great Spirit.
- New IVP Head Wants to Help More Diverse Readers BelievePublishing veteran Terumi Echols named the next president of the 75-year-old evangelical book publisher.
- Headed Back to College, Evangelical Students Are Eager to Talk about Race—and ListenInterVarsity study of Christians at secular schools shows most feel welcome and want to “pursue the common good together.”Português
- Court Upholds Ruling in Favor of InterVarsity at U of Iowa“We are hard-pressed to find a clearer example of viewpoint discrimination.”
- How COVID-19 Reshaped Campus MinistryAs students report high levels of anxiety and isolation in a new InterVarsity survey, ministry leaders look to small groups to provide community for Gen Z.
- InterVarsity Wins Suit Against Wayne StateUPDATE: University’s nondiscrimination policy unconstitutionally discriminated against the campus ministry.
- As a Mixed-Race Christian, I Used to Think Diversity Was EnoughHow I came to see the value and beauty of gatherings exclusively for people of color.简体中文繁體中文
- Students Are Scrambling After Universities Close. Churches Can Help.How to best offer support and encouragement to young people and faculty affected by COVID-19.
- Judge: U of Iowa Officials Have to Pay for Repeated Discrimination Against Christian GroupsThe recent ruling in favor of InterVarsity Christian Fellowship was the second time the court called out inconsistent policies on campus.