- Manipur Christians: ‘The Violence Has Shattered Us’Many from India’s tribal Kuki community have fled their homes. Amid ongoing violence, returning isn’t an option.
- 22,000 Indian Christians Peacefully Protest Rising Persecution at Historic Delhi GatheringLeaders demand the government crack down on violence against the church: “We are not asking for anything out of the ordinary.”
- 4 Incredible Christian Women Who Changed IndiaHow a social reformer, a lawyer, a doctor, and a peacemaker changed the subcontinent.
- They Persecuted Indian Christians. Most Confessed. Did Divine Retribution Follow?A new documentary follows the lives of 10 of the men responsible for horrific attacks on the Kandhamal church.
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- Love Lessons from an Arranged MarriageI often lost hope that my husband and I would make it. Here’s why we did.
- Pew: What India’s Christians, Hindus, Muslims and More Think About Religion(UPDATED) Pew surveys 30,000 Indians across 6 faiths and 17 languages and finds support for tolerance yet also segregation.
- Proof That Political Privilege Is Harmful for ChristianityOur analysis of 166 nations suggests the biggest threat to Christian vitality is not persecution, affluence, education, or pluralism. It’s state support.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- The Humbling of a Proud HinduHow God got my attention when I thought I was too good for grace.español
- Why Nepali Christians Can’t Bury Their DeadInside the ongoing struggle of Kathmandu Valley evangelicals to secure a cemetery and avoid cremation.Indonesian