- Juneteenth is a Chance to Rethink Our Gun CultureChristians should work together to address our nation’s hate-motivated gun violence.
- German Minister Not Guilty of Anti-LGBT Hate SpeechMarriage seminar set up a clash between religious teachings and gay rights, but “alienating” comments are not criminal, court rules.
- Christian Condemnations of LGBT Not Hate Speech in Finland, Court RulesA politician who tweeted Romans 1:24-27 and a bishop who published a pamphlet win unanimous decision.
- German Churches Reckon with Antisemitic HistoryA government report raises concerns that Nazi theology may not be a thing of the past.
- Who’s to Blame When the Shooter Is One of Our Own?The latest synagogue attack has shaken fellow Orthodox Presbyterians—but it implicates all of us living in a fallen world and divisive culture.
- D. James Kennedy Ministries Sues SPLC over Hate MapCoral Ridge broadcaster is first Christian group to take Southern Poverty Law Center to court over ‘anti-LGBT’ label.
- Grieving Together: How Orlando's Hispanic Evangelicals Are Reaching OutA local pastor shares on-the-ground efforts to pray for, comfort, and serve their LGBT neighbors.
- Racial Reconciliation, Here and NowWe're one in Christ—let's live like it.
- Abusing the MegaphoneCaustic rhetoric undermines Family Research Council's post-shooting response.
- Bullying BlameIs it enough to say bullying gays is wrong?