- Evangelicals Outgrow Catholics in Central America“Nondenominational believers” rank close behind.español
- When Conscience Rights Come at the Cost of Human RightsEvangelicals have done commendable work advancing religious freedom around the globe. But that work has involved some questionable moral compromises.
- World Vision Flips the Script on Child SponsorshipIn the ministry’s first major innovation in seven decades, the children now do the choosing.
- God’s Mayor in GuatemalaFighting cartels, disease, and poverty, Mayor Jeaneth Ordoñez presides over a safe haven in an otherwise violent region.
- Nicaraguan Unrest Squashes Summer MissionsChurch teams cancel trips as protests limit access and security.
- Blessed Through Israel: How Guatemala’s Evangelicals Inspired Its Embassy MoveAs Pentecostalism rises in Latin America, so does spiritual and political support for the Holy Land.
- Why the US Thinks Restricting International Adoptions Will Save ThemExperts debate State Department strategy to let the little children come less.
- After 40 Girls Die in Orphanage Fire, Guatemala Asks Evangelicals for AdviceTragedy becomes impetus for reforms sought by Christian experts.
- Why Guatemala Elected an Evangelical Entertainer as Its New PresidentVoters hope Jimmy Morales will do better than the last two times they gave evangelicals the top job.
- Tending the 'Stolen' Sheep in Latin America's Booming Bible BeltCatholics may be fast converting to Protestantism, but beliefs and maturity vary.español