- Evangelicals Have Four Proposals for Harmonizing Genesis and EvolutionLoren Haarsma maps out the prevailing schools of thought on the origins of humanity and sin.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 283|46minWhat Francis Collins Changed for Christians in ScienceThe head of the National Institutes of Health is retiring. Why his faith mattered.
- Engineered in His Image? Christians More Cautious About Gene Editing.A Pew Research survey across 20 countries found believers lag behind non-religious neighbors in support for the technology, with the biggest gap in the US.
- NIH Director Francis Collins Wins $1.3M Templeton PrizeThe pioneering geneticist offers an ‘intellectual synthesis’ of faith and evolution.català
- Why Do Fewer Christian Women Work in Science?Sociologists explain the data behind the gender gap in STEM careers.
- Twelve Christian Women in Science You Should KnowFrom studying dinosaur bones to creating digital assistants, these women see research as their calling.
- What If We Don’t Have to Choose Between Evolution and Adam and Eve?How insights from genealogy can help change the terms of a contentious debate.
- How Cracking Wheat’s Genetic Code Reminds Us Who We AreThis grain’s genome echoes of the strength found in the diversity of God’s people.
- When the Gift of Intelligence Becomes the Burden of Alzheimer’sThe strength of human intellect also makes it fragile.
- In the Image of Our ChoosingIn a new era of genetics, where’s the line between healing and enhancement?