- New Resource Helps Kids ‘Grow Into’ HymnsChildren’s minister and artist collect 150 songs to span generations.
- After My Dad Died, God Didn’t Answer My AnguishBut he gave me something more enduring.
- Our May/June Issue: Ministry Across the GenerationsCT staff share experiences being pastors’ kids and missionary kids.
- How One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- The Power and Peril of Spiritual ‘Evolution’ StoriesThey can encourage people on similar journeys. They can also misconstrue one’s own.
- What Singleness Reveals about the World to ComeUnmarried Christians can live as signposts of the new creation.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Tim Keller and Beth Moore, On and Off the StageBoth leaders have huge followings. But how well do we really know them?
- I Was the Mole in a Family of MalletsHow God rescued me from a life of getting whacked.
- The Bible’s Marriage Metaphor Doesn’t Belong In the BedroomWe can rightly look to God as husband and God as Father without making male sexuality divine.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Jinger Duggar Vuolo ‘Disentangles’ Her Faith After Gothard UpbringingShe says her new book is “not just for me, but it’s also for the victims.”