- Christian Celebrity Isn’t a Problem to Fix, But an Eye to Gouge OutKatelyn Beaty’s critique of evangelical fame-worship is wise but overly tame.
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- Fame Is a Fake Version of FriendshipWe long to be known and loved. But false community won’t get us there.Indonesian
- Beth Moore: My 5 Keys to AccountabilityIn this celebrity culture, it’s easy for a servant to lose her way. These few habits keep our eyes on Jesus.
- The CallingEpisode 38|41minThabiti Anyabwile's Love-Hate Relationship with the LimelightAs a pastor, he prefers to avoid the public eye. Here's why he doesn't.
- The Hands of Jason Bateman and the Hands of ChristA body double reflects on how a movie set reminds him of church ministry.
- Jodie Foster's Confession (No, Not That One) Made Her My HeroRelating to a frank and fragile voice of loneliness
- The Power and the GlamourSearching for Beauty amid Hollywood's beautiful people.
- Sex, Money ... Pride? Why Pastors Are Stepping DownWhat's causing some well-known leaders like C. J. Mahaney (and John Piper before him) to step aside is not what you might think.
- Q & A: Tim Tebow on Faith, Fame, & FootballThe NFL athlete reflects on his outspoken faith, whether athletes should attribute their wins to God, and moving from the Focus on the Family ad to Jockey ads.