- Miracles, Self-Reliance, False Teaching: COVID-19’s Impact on Cambodian ChurchesCut off from the world, Cambodian churches emerged with new opportunities and challenges.
- I Left the New Age Behind When I Read the Old TestamentMy books and courses brought fame and fortune. Now I’m begging people to ignore what I taught.
- Francis Chan Explains Why He’ll Share a Stage With Benny Hinn“There are millions who will never hear strong biblical teaching unless teachers are willing to go.”
- Harold Camping Is (Sort of) RightJesus will put an end to this earth—but that is not the end of the story.
- Harold Camping's Rapture Campaign: Can He Be Sued for Fraud?As an atheist group asks the California attorney general for action, legal scholars say efforts are almost certainly doomed.
- What to Do with Aunt JulieHarold Camping and our problem relatives.
- Magic Words: Ghanaian Churches Confront Fake PastorsGhana's church planting boom has left denominations struggling to keep opportunists out of pulpits.
- Counterfeit GospelsRediscovering the good news in a world of false hope.
- A Statement On Prosperity TeachingFrom the Lausanne Theology Working Group, Africa chapter at its consultations in Akropong, Ghana, 8-9 October, 2008 and 1-4 September 2009
- What You Need to Know about David Wilkerson's 'Urgent Message'How people are responding to his warning of riots, fires, and economic collapse in NYC.