- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- What Women Miss When They Go Missing from ChurchAn appeal to return from someone who walked away herself.
- The Bible Gives Investors Like Me a New Perspective on RiskIf we believe all that God promises, we won’t always opt for playing it safe.
- The Relatable Zeal of Puritan WomenThey were extremely into religion without being extreme.
- In Christian Publishing, ‘Platform’ Is Being Weighed and Found WantingFavoring big-name authors and “influencers” might be good for the bottom line, but not always for the books—and readers—themselves.
- Where Ya From?Episode 38Courageous Faith with Debbye Turner BellIt takes faith to admit you need help and to hold on to God even when you don’t like what he has allowed in your life.
- Bono’s Punk-Rock Rebellion Was a Cry of Hopeful LamentGrief and God have been part of U2’s story from the start.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Where Ya From?Episode 36‘God Is a Poet’ with Carvens LissaintHow facing devastating mountains in life bring an awareness of God and strengthened faith.
- Christian Orthodoxy Is Your Ticket to a Land of AdventurePlaying in the fields of heresy and ambiguity might offer short-term kicks, but only sound doctrine can supply a lifetime of thrills.
- Where Ya From?Episode 32I’m Not Going to Quit with Natasha Sistrunk RobinsonWhat do you do when life puts you at the end of your rope? Natasha Sistrunk Robinson speaks about where you find your grit when you’re all alone and have every odd against you.