There is nothing quite so straightforward and yet so complicated as the task of evangelism. Evangelism is our call to share our faith with our neighbors, be it as small as a one-on-one talk with a co-worker or as large as a Billy Graham Crusade. Evangelicals tend to differentiate between “missions” and “evangelism” primarily by location (missions is abroad, whereas evangelism stays close to home), but the end goal is the same: to be Jesus Christ’s witnesses to all people.
Recovering the Primacy of Evangelism
Billy Graham's challenge for the third millennium.
Do Evangelicals Still Go Door-to-Door?
Successful evangelism strategies have added new components to the traditional model of home visitation.
The Coral Ridge Strategy
D. James Kennedy explains how lay evangelism can lead to exponential growth.
- Bhutanese Nepali Refugees Turn Their Trials into Zeal for EvangelismThousands found Jesus while displaced, which prepared them to plant churches and settle in a new land.
- Our April Issue: What God Gives UsMay Easter spur us to action.
- 5 Books About Contemporary Christian MartyrsChosen by Jerry Pattengale, coauthor of “The New Book of Christian Martyrs: The Heroes of Our Faith from the First Century to the 21st Century.”
- I Was the Mole in a Family of MalletsHow God rescued me from a life of getting whacked.
- ‘No Celebrities Except Jesus’: How Asbury Protected the RevivalWhile tens of thousands flocked to campus, school officials met in a storage closet to make decisions that would “honor what is happening.”Português简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Jesus Is the Path to Flourishing. Can the Buddha and Confucius Be the Beginning?God’s truth revealed in ancient Chinese philosophies can help in evangelism and apologetics.简体中文繁體中文
- TGC’s Keller Center Is for Apologists Without All the AnswersExecutive director Collin Hansen: In a post-Christian context, the church is challenged to collaborate—and humbly pray—for new strategies in its witness.
- With Gossip of the Gospel, the Church Grows in NepalConversions credited to women evangelists sharing the good news one-on-one in conversations.
- Church Planting After the Fall (of the Berlin Wall)Three generations after East Germany rejected Christianity, group of prayerful believers now see an opportunity.
- Can Bubble Tea Bring Gen Z into the Chinese Church?The beloved drink is both an attraction and a generational divide.简体中文繁體中文