- Dietrich BonhoefferGerman theologian and resister
- How Should We Then Live Among Muslims? Four Arab Christian ViewsTheological advice on how Middle East believers in Jesus can best witness to their faith, keep social peace, and maintain unity.
- Kallistos Ware: Theologian Who Explained the Orthodox Way to Other ChristiansEnglish bishop and Oxford scholar cultivated unity, dialogue, and respect between the ancient faith and evangelicals.Français
- How a Humble Evangelist Changed Christianity As We Know ItChurches were divided. Believers eschewed cultural influence. Liberal modernism was on the move. Then God made Billy Graham.
- Spanning the Great Schism Between Evangelical and Orthodox ChristiansEfforts to unite Christianity’s branches bear fruit.
- Thomas Forsyth TorranceEcumenical Theologian
- Died: Robert Jenson, ‘America’s Theologian’The lifelong Lutheran and ecumenical leader shaped a generation with new scholarship on the Trinity, salvation, and systematics.
- When Should Doctrine Divide, and When Should Unity Prevail?How “theological triage” helps us pick our battles on matters of faith.Português
- Beware Drawing Bright Lines Between Evangelical and Ecumenical ProtestantsThe divisions between these “parties” are important. So are the divisions within them.
- Is Christ Divided?And two more apostolic questions today's church must answer.