- Egypt Approves 168 More ChurchesWith around 500 out of 3,700 Christian applications approved since 2016 law, is government’s progress on legalizing worship sites slow or steady?
- Bombing of Cairo Church’s Sunday Service Kills Dozens on Muhammad’s BirthdayAttack on spiritual center of Egyptian Christianity is deadliest modern terrorism against Copts.
- How Egypt's Government Is Trying to Get Christians to Follow JesusLong-dormant pilgrimage route focuses on Jesus' post-Christmas journey.
- After Military Kills 500 Protesters, Islamists Take Out Anger on Egyptian Christians(UPDATED) Bible Society director: 'Most Egyptians expected the violence. Nevertheless, it is heartbreaking to watch on TV this bloodshed between fellow Egyptians unfolding before our eyes.'
- Christians Killed in Egypt Following President's OusterCopts remain euphoric about the revolution amid escalating violence.
- Egyptian Christians Brace for (and Debate) New Round of Protests(UPDATED) Pope Tawadros of the Coptic Orthodox Church says he supports "Egyptians 'taking back their stolen revolution' in a peaceful manner,"
- Conversion ConfusionDid a widow with seven children get 15 years in an Egyptian prison for becoming a Christian? Not so fast.
- Christians Don't Have 'the Right to Be Stupid'Hey, John Kerry: Religious freedom is no joking matter.
- Egyptian Christians Face the Future Under New Islamist LawWhat way forward under the hastily passed, shari'ah-based constitution?
- What Egypt's Christians Think of Hastily Completed ConstitutionWithdrawal of church representatives failed to force compromise.