- Love in a Time of Social ConflictThe cross calls us to sacrificial community, especially during a divided age.
- Making a Better Christianity Today: An UpdateIn March, we published on harassment reports at CT. Here are the steps we’ve taken since then.
- If You See Something Unjust, Say SomethingThe new Emmett Till film tells a story of racial apathy that still haunts the church today.
- Loretta Lynn: A Coal Miner’s Daughter in the #MeToo AgeThe late country music star modeled what church leaders need: A bold willingness to stand up for women.
- As a White Pastor, I Submitted to Black LeadershipHere’s how it changed me.
- Police Stole My Dignity. God Restored It.A mistaken raid by Chicago cops sent me on a long path toward redemption.
- Pentecostal Nurse Who Refused to Wear Scrub Pants Wins $75K SettlementAfter being sued for religious discrimination, the health care provider who rescinded her job offer agreed to provide back pay and damages.
- The Ahmaud Arbery Case Equips Me for AdventAs we await full justice with Christ’s return, a guilty verdict only partly satisfies.
- Where Ya From?Episode 5|45min‘Racism and the American Church’ with Jemar TisbyJemar Tisby examines the harsh reality of the American church’s involvement with racism.
- Christian Virtue Strengthens the Social Justice CauseLiberation from injustice starts with obedience to God and his moral order.