- The Spiritual Battle of Teen Screen TimeKids’ addictions to their phones isn’t a legislative issue. It’s a discipleship one.
- Russell Moore: I Already Miss Tim Keller’s Wise VoiceThe late pastor theologian gave strong counsel to me and so many others in ministry.
- Free Webinar: Asian American Identity and the ChurchJoin CT and Seminary Now on May 18 for a conversation about the intersections of Asian American faith and culture.
- How One Family’s Faith Survived Three Generations in the PulpitWith a front-row seat to their parents’ failures and burnout, a long line of pastor’s kids still went into ministry. Why?
- Viral JesusEpisode 65|50minThese Brothers Are ‘Just Different’As co-hosts of a successful podcast on faith and culture, siblings Jordan and Darin Starks learned that God isn’t looking for perfection, just availability.
- Viral JesusEpisode 64|44minGen Z Needs Your Patience, Not Your JudgmentChristian college students share their perspectives on mentoring, spiritual formation, and what their generation needs most from today’s leaders.
- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- What Women Miss When They Go Missing from ChurchAn appeal to return from someone who walked away herself.
- Exiles All the Way HomeWe all yearn for the miraculous movement from wilderness to safety, and exile to belonging.FrançaisIndonesian
- The Sobriety of ForeverDuring Easter, considering your death will lead you to bright horizons.FrançaisIndonesian