- The Hard Work of Making Anne Rice’s Jesus Book into a MovieHow 'Christ the Lord' Became 'The Young Messiah'
- A Sensory RevelationTerrence Malick wants his films to capture the magic, wonder, and mystery of the universe.
- Chasing the StorytellerDavid Cunningham's faith informs his filmmaking.
- Shyamalan's Fairy Tale is All WetChristian critics join the chorus of bad reviews for Lady in the Water, question Monster House, dump My Super Ex-Girlfriend, condemn Clerks 2, and weary of The Groomsmen. Plus, more reviews of The Devil Wears Prada and A Scanner Darkly.
- The Coen Brothers' WorldThe sibling filmmakers are asking the Big Questions.
- 'Sculpting in Time'Russian filmmaker sought to harrow the soul.
- A Tough AudienceMichael Landon Jr. on making movies for Christians.
- Take the 'Jesus Family Tomb' Coverage Challenge and WinWhat media outlet did the worst job covering the Talpiot tomb news?
- Remains of the DayScholars dismiss filmmakers' assertions that Jesus and his family were buried in Jerusalem.
- An Exclusive Interview with James Cameron"I think you have the wrong guy!" he admits.