- Don’t Pretend the Ugandan Homosexuality Law Is ChristianNot everything that’s a sin is a crime—let alone one punishable by death.
- Malaysia’s Death Penalty Is No Longer Mandatory. Advocate Wishes Christian Conversation Was.Christian lawyer explains why loving your neighbor in the Muslim-majority country entails speaking up.
- How an Oklahoma Death Penalty Case Shook Up Evangelical Views on ExecutionRichard Glossip was set to be lethally injected this month. His case is sowing doubt in the system.
- Latino Evangelicals Ask DeSantis to Spare the Life of a Man on Death Row“We believe in life at all levels and in all circumstances.”
- Christians Shouldn’t Kill Christians—Even on Death RowThere are lots of reasons to oppose capital punishment. Among them: When a prisoner is a fellow believer.简体中文繁體中文
- Pastors in the Valley of Death RowWhile a win for religious liberty, the Ramirez ruling will take a traumatic toll on an already burdened profession.
- Court: Prayer and Laying on of Hands Protected at ExecutionPrison officials may limit religious practices at time of death, but only if they show there are no better options.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 5|1 hr 1minShane Claiborne Tells Me Where I’m Wrong on the Death PenaltyHas Jesus commanded us to kill?
- Supreme Court Delays Execution of Inmate Over Pastoral Touch RequestThe case, involving a Christian convert and his Southern Baptist minister, is the latest in ongoing First Amendment disputes over the role of clergy in the death chamber.
- Can This Texas Pastor Lay Hands on an Inmate During Execution?Q&A with SBC minister Dana Moore on the power of prayer in a state death chamber.