- Latino Evangelicals Ask DeSantis to Spare the Life of a Man on Death Row“We believe in life at all levels and in all circumstances.”
- Christians Shouldn’t Kill Christians—Even on Death RowThere are lots of reasons to oppose capital punishment. Among them: When a prisoner is a fellow believer.简体中文繁體中文
- Pastors in the Valley of Death RowWhile a win for religious liberty, the Ramirez ruling will take a traumatic toll on an already burdened profession.
- Court: Prayer and Laying on of Hands Protected at ExecutionPrison officials may limit religious practices at time of death, but only if they show there are no better options.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 5|1 hr 1minShane Claiborne Tells Me Where I’m Wrong on the Death PenaltyHas Jesus commanded us to kill?
- Supreme Court Delays Execution of Inmate Over Pastoral Touch RequestThe case, involving a Christian convert and his Southern Baptist minister, is the latest in ongoing First Amendment disputes over the role of clergy in the death chamber.
- Can This Texas Pastor Lay Hands on an Inmate During Execution?Q&A with SBC minister Dana Moore on the power of prayer in a state death chamber.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 243|1 hr 4minDoes the Death Penalty Bring Justice for Victims and Their Families?The Trump administration is moving forward with executing a record 13 people. Will this accomplish what it hopes?
- Bryan Stevenson Wants to Liberate People from the Lie That Their Life Doesn’t MatterThe author of the book behind the new film ‘Just Mercy’ shows the church a way forward.
- Pro-Lifers: Remember This Phrase from Pope FrancisWhatever our differences with Catholic social teaching, we should echo his opposition to “throwaway culture.”