- Darwin’s Dirty Secret Lives OnA recent book on evolutionary theory fails to reckon with the social side of natural selection.
- Conflict Between Science and Religion Is Always Possible but Never InevitableA new history challenges perceptions that the two are either completely autonomous or completely at odds.
- Evangelicals Have Four Proposals for Harmonizing Genesis and EvolutionLoren Haarsma maps out the prevailing schools of thought on the origins of humanity and sin.
- Died: Patrick Marsh, Ark Encounter and Creation Museum DesignerVisionary artist built Noah’s Ark and world of Genesis with experience gained at the Olympics and Universal Orlando.
- The Latest Biblical Attraction: The Tower of BabelAnswers in Genesis plans a three-year expansion at its Ark Encounter site in Kentucky.
- Died: Phillip E. Johnson, Lawyer Who Put Darwin on TrialWith landmark book, he became “chief architect and guiding light” of the intelligent design movement.
- The March for Science Is Willing to Get Political. But Will It Welcome Religion?How evangelical scientists square their place in the global movement.
- My Encounter with Ken Ham's Giant ArkA four-hour visit to the massive replica of Noah's boat left me with a flood of questions.
- Taking Creative Liberties With CreationDoes Wm. Paul Young’s Eve go too far?
- The Lost World of Adam and EveOld Testament scholar John Walton affirms a historical Adam—but says there are far more important dimensions to Genesis.