Though there is continued argument whether humankind has truly brought about climate change and the effects of global warming, most evangelicals agree that stewardship of God’s creation is a biblical principle. When it comes to how that environmental stewardship should be executed, however, disagreement abounds.
Second Coming Ecology
We care for the environment precisely because God will create a new earth.
A Covenant with the Earth
Why the work of Christ makes all the difference in our care of creation.
Greening of the Gospel?
Evangelical environmentalists press to add creation care to the church's mission.
- ‘The Evangelical Soul Is Not for Sale’ in VenezuelaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.Français
- Twelve Christian Women in Science You Should KnowFrom studying dinosaur bones to creating digital assistants, these women see research as their calling.
- Revelation Is Good News for Today, not a Game Plan for the FutureFor a clearer picture of this mysterious book, try trading a prediction lens for a missional lens.简体中文繁體中文日本語
- Christian Conservationists Sue to Protect Ghana ForestBauxite mining would threaten birds, plants, and clean water.
- Changing the Conversation on Climate ChangeQ&A with evangelical organizer Tori Goebel on the difference 10 years makes and how a rising generation of Christians is looking for “avenues for action.”
- How God’s Glory Shines in Our Connectedness to NatureWhen considering the birds, we find God’s care and discover our calling.
- God Uses Changing Climates to Change SocietiesIn the Bible and in history, crises in creation can lead to reformation.Français简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- Tuhan Memakai Perubahan Iklim untuk Mengubah MasyarakatDalam Alkitab dan sejarah, kemelut di dalam dunia ciptaan dapat melahirkan reformasi.EnglishFrançais简体中文繁體中文
- A Christian Response to OverpopulationWe can continue to affirm life while acknowledging that unrestricted population growth can put women and children at risk.
- Why Conservation Is a Gospel IssueChristians who care about conservation are still too rare a species. A report from the World Conservation Congress.