- This Christmas, Hold on to the Right ThingsKeeping a loose grip on people and possessions makes us more hopeful.español简体中文Indonesian繁體中文
- You Can’t Slay the Giant Anxiety with Mere WillpowerIgnore the exhortations to just “Stop it,” and lean on God’s unshakeable promises.
- Act as if You Are Staying in a Community Forever—Even When You’re NotIn “Uprooted,” Grace Olmstead makes the argument that we should stick around.
- 5 Books on the Nature of Human EmotionsChosen by Matthew LaPine, author of “The Logic of the Body: Retrieving Theological Psychology” (Lexham Press).
- 5 Books That Turn Our Grumbling into GratitudeChosen by Dustin Crowe, author of “The Grumbler’s Guide to Giving Thanks: Reclaiming the Gifts of a Lost Spiritual Discipline.”
- I Was a New-Age Healer. Then I Realized I Wasn’t the One Doing the Healing.Why a Reiki master renounced her craft to follow Jesus.
- 5 Books That Give Me Contentment in the Midst of Chronic PainChosen by Liz Carter, author of 'Catching Contentment: How to Be Holy Satisfied.'
- Why Your Deflated Retirement Dream Might Be God’s Open DoorAfter losing my safety net, I see retirement as meaningful vocation, not permanent vacation.
- Singleness: My Only CompanionI've never been in a serious relationship despite my desire to one day marry. God is teaching me to hold that desire loosely.
- How to Be at Peace and Get What You WantCrafted by CT Creative Studio in Partnership with Thrivent FinancialFortune 500 CEO Brad Hewitt’s wisdom for moving past our insatiable cravings.