- Is It Time to Quit ‘Quiet Time’?Effective biblical engagement must be about more than one’s personal experience with Scripture.
- Beth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- ‘Why Church?’ Is the Wrong QuestionPrivate devotion, community service, and entertainment aren’t what the local congregation is for.
- Shift Your Bible Reading into a New GearJonathan Pennington has written the rare study aid that equips without oversimplifying or overwhelming.
- A Tale of Two Calvary Chapels: Behind the Movement’s SplitChuck Smith’s successor says he is expanding founder’s vision. Other leaders say he’s diluting it.
- Nine Years, 782,000 Words Later, South Carolina Woman Completes Handwritten BibleCaroline Campbell’s project aims to inspire Christians to learn Scripture and see disabilities as a gift to the church.Français
- Decline of Christianity Shows No Signs of StoppingNew study projects that the religious identity in the US will drop below 50 percent by 2070.
- Is It Robbing God to Tithe on Your After-Tax (Not Gross) Income?The Israelites were never subject to withholding upward of 15 percent.
- The Most Dangerous Form of DeconstructionWhat if some evangelicals are so burned out on church that they don’t even know it?español