- European Evangelicals Organize Against AbuseFrom curriculum to call lines, churches focus on safety and prevention.
- New Program Offers Accreditation for Child Safety StandardsAn 80-point checklist provides churches with opportunities for accountability, awareness, and conversation.
- 1 in 10 Young Protestants Have Left a Church Over AbuseAs the generation most likely to report experiencing misconduct and least likely to tolerate it, Christians under 35 stand to shape how congregations respond.
- Packing in the Pews: The Connection Between God and GunsMinistry leaders more likely than evangelicals overall to favor more gun control.
- We Need an Independent Investigation of Sovereign Grace MinistriesAllegations of child sexual abuse and staff cover-up continue to swirl. Let’s set an example for all churches to follow, bringing healing to victims and churches alike.
- How Churches Elevate and Protect Abusive PastorsA psychologist explores the power dynamics that help turn shepherds into wolves.español
- Researchers: Faith Helps Mass Shooting SurvivorsPsychologists find support from community and trust in God make a measurable impact.
- A Top Reason for Church Shootings: Domestic AbuseThere were actually two attacks on Sunday, showing how violence at home often enters God’s house.
- More Pastors Agree With Andy Stanley: No Worship Services Until 2021Now 5 percent of church leaders say they don’t expect to reopen for the rest of the year.
- From DNA to NDACan you separate Ravi Zacharias International Ministries from Ravi Zacharias?