Church of England
- To Whom Shall We Go? Global South Anglicans Reject Canterbury’s LeadershipConservative Anglicans’ gathering in April comes after the Church of England’s “disqualifying” decision to bless same-sex marriages.Français
- Evangelicals Fear LGBT Blessings Proposal Would Split the Church of EnglandTensions are high at this week’s General Synod, with leaders on both sides frustrated with the suggested compromise on same-sex marriage.
- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- First Study of Chinese Churches in Britain Examines Boom and Possible BustPastors and theologians respond to opportunities and challenges in new study on explosive growth from Hong Kong immigration.简体中文繁體中文
- British Illustrator Is Drawing All 300 Churches in Her DioceseThe “arty pilgrimage” through Leicestershire has given her a chance to share and deepen her faith.
- Nicky Gumbel’s Fitting Farewell to HTB Church: ‘The Best Is Yet to Come’Retirement sermon and celebration of Holy Trinity Brompton vicar and Alpha Course pioneer reminds us that good and faithful servants still exist.
- The Contentious Literary Family That Explains Global AnglicanismHow the dilemmas driving "The Brothers Karamazov" resemble those confronting the world’s third-largest Christian communion.
- Church of England Considers Evangelical-Inspired Proposal for Lay-Led ChurchesFacing decline, Anglicans debate whether the suggestion represents a fresh missional strategy or a radical departure from their theological convictions.
- All Church Buildings Have a Story to Tell—Not Just the Tourist MagnetsAn attempt to examine the church’s history through its architecture suffers from narrow understandings of “church” and “history” alike.
- Anglican Churches in the UK Are Shrinking in Size but Not ImpactReport: How smaller congregations are still showing up to support their communities through growing social action.