Church and State
- A Brief History of American Christians Fighting Sunday MailGerald E. Groff is taking the postal service to the US Supreme Court. Behind him is a long line of sabbatarians.
- The Russell Moore ShowEpisode 41|52minEvangelicalism’s Failure with Jon WardThe news correspondent and author speaks on parents, personal life, and politics.
- Wang Yi: The Faithfully Disobedient Chinese PastorA new book records the reflections on church and state in China by the imprisoned pastor and other house church leaders.简体中文繁體中文
- We Live in Babylon, Not IsraelBiblical history reminds Christians to serve and build a kingdom not of this world.Português简体中文繁體中文
- Trump Won’t Divide the Church This Time (and That’s Not Necessarily Good News)Cynicism and cruelty are even worse than division.español
- 20% of Polling Places Are in Churches. We Mapped Them.Here’s where 12,875 houses of worship serve democracy.
- COVID-19 Church Restrictions Justified, New Zealand Court RulesTwenty-four pastors and one imam lose argument that the rules designating worship “high risk” violated their religious rights.
- Died: Queen Elizabeth II, British Monarch Who Put Her Trust in GodIn her seven-decade reign, she spoke regularly of the importance of her personal faith.españolFrançais简体中文한국어ItalianoIndonesian繁體中文русскийУкраїнська
- In Singapore, LGBT Perspectives Are Liberalizing. Can the Church Hold Together?Evangelicals are eager to preserve their unity—and the country’s.
- Advisory Panel: No More Canadian Military Chaplains Who Believe in Conversion, Male LeadershipEvangelicals object to “extremely troubling” proposal that would exclude many religious groups.