- In Britain, There’s More to the Day After Christmas than Boxing Day SalesChurches observing St. Stephen’s Day retain the charitable roots of December 26.
- Evangelical Giving Goes Up, Despite Economic WoesReport: Nonprofits saw a sizable increase in donations, while many megachurches struggled.简体中文繁體中文
- Samaritan’s Purse Gives Away 200 Millionth Christmas ShoeboxOperation Christmas Child spokeswoman recalls the power of a yo-yo she received in a Ukrainian orphanage.
- Faith on the OpenSea: Christians Launch NFT FundraisersThe Bible-based video game company TruPlay and the charity Compassion International step into the crypto world.
- Christian Aid Agencies Have a New Approach to FamineRelief has changed in time for Africa’s worst food shortage in 80 years.
- Under Franklin Graham, Samaritan’s Purse Grows to a $1 Billion PowerhouseThe humanitarian aid organization works on the frontlines around the world and ranks among the largest charities in the US.
- Treasures in Heaven, Portfolios on EarthWhen Christian investors focus solely on avoiding unethical causes, they miss a chance to build up good corporations and ministries.
- Christian Ministries: Say No to OrphanagesCOVID-19 crisis puts pressure on hard-hit nations with millions of caregivers dead. But family care is still preferred.español
- Churches Starting to See Cryptocurrency in the Collection PlateAs digital monetary systems go mainstream, ministries weigh pros and cons of accepting donations.
- Football Player Sues RZIM Claiming Misuse of FundsClass action alleges apologetics organization misrepresented the ministry and “bilked” faithful Christian donors.简体中文繁體中文