- For Gen Z, Revival Is Not a BandwagonChristian students aren’t afraid to ask questions and continue to seek the “still, small voice” of the Spirit.
- How Colleges Are Specializing Training for the Next Generation of Worship LeadersMore Christian music programs are accommodating students who want to play sanctuaries rather than concert halls.
- Cedarville President Reinstated Despite ‘Clouding’ Former Employee’s Past AbuseTrustees release a summary of findings from an internal investigation, while a pastor who oversaw the restoration process resigns.
- Beyond Cedarville: Why Do Pastors Keep Getting Rehired After Abuse?Victims’ advocates caution institutions against plans to “restore” fallen leaders.
- Died: Warren Wiersbe, Preachers’ Favorite Bible CommentatorThe prolific author and pastor taught Christians how to “Be” in the Word.
- Gleanings: July/August 2017Important developments in the church and the world (as they appeared in our July/August issue).
- Whatever Is Pure: Cedarville Requires Professors to Apply Philippians 4:8Faculty push back against stricter standards keeping curse words, R-rated movies, and sexual content out of their curricula.
- Should Christian Colleges Let Female Faculty Teach Men the Bible?A Christian college changes its mind.
- Christian College Solidifies Complementarian StanceAlumni discuss chapel talk and course restrictions at Cedarville University.
- After Turbulent Year, Cedarville University Selects Theologian as New President(UPDATED) Southern Baptist seminary leader takes the reins after school's president and vice president resigned last year.