- Evangelicals Outgrow Catholics in Central America“Nondenominational believers” rank close behind.español
- 3 Popular Misconceptions About AdventChristian leaders from Brazil, Colombia, France, and the Philippines weigh in on mistaken beliefs about the season.españolPortuguêsFrançais한국어IndonesianрусскийУкраїнська
- The Pro-Life Movement Faces Blue State BacklashAs the national pro-life movement celebrated, activists opposing abortion in blue states watched years of setbacks happen in a few days. Still, they are finding different ways of winning.
- Meet the Pioneering Radio Preachers Who Revolutionized Religious BroadcastingHow Fulton J. Sheen and Walter A. Maier unlocked the evangelistic power of the airwaves.
- Can Lebanon’s Baptists and Maronites Cooperate Amid Crisis?Despite history of mutual wariness, rapidly deteriorating economy may finally bring together evangelicals and Catholics in service of society.
- Should Christians Participate in the Day of the Dead?The Mexican holiday is more prominent than ever. Three evangelicals who’ve seen Día de los Muertos up close weigh in.español
- Good News for Iraq’s Christians: More Autonomy, Less DhimmitudeAs Erbil Christians finally get to govern themselves, Chaldean Catholic archbishop Bashar Warda explains to CT how ISIS freed Christians from the centuries-old understanding that they are second-class citizens.简体中文繁體中文
- Evangelicals Endorse Unprecedented Ecumenical Plea for the EnvironmentAhead of a UN climate summit, Catholic, Orthodox, and Anglican leaders jointly promote a “Season of Creation.”简体中文繁體中文
- Died: Ruth Montaño, Religious Freedom Fighter for Non-Catholic BoliviansCochabamba lawyer secured passage of 2019 landmark law protecting evangelicals and other religious minorities from discrimination in Andean nation.español
- Iraq’s Evangelicals Use Pope Francis’s Visit to Press for EqualityHistoric papal trip seeks peace between Christians and Muslims. Unregistered evangelicals say peace between Iraq’s Christians is needed first.