Campus Crusade for Christ (Cru)
- The King’s College Secures Loan, But Faces Threat of ClosureOne of the few evangelical colleges in New York City is in sudden financial crisis, and students are planning for a possible shutdown.
- Canceled Mission Trips Expected to Have Long-Term FalloutWithout the typical influx of volunteers, ministries revise their plans and experts fear a COVID-19 kink in the missionary pipeline.
- Students Are Scrambling After Universities Close. Churches Can Help.How to best offer support and encouragement to young people and faculty affected by COVID-19.
- Evangelism Is Alive in PortlandHow pastors, evangelists, and residents are sharing the Good News among the city’s ‘nones’ and Muslim refugees.
- Noteworthy Deaths of 2015: Elisabeth Elliot, Robert Schuller, Andrae Crouch, and MoreHere are the Christian leaders lost last year that CT readers mourned most.
- Died: Vonette Bright, Co-Founder of Campus Crusade for ChristBright, 89, was known for her love of prayer and her faithful witness.
- College Can Kill Our Colorblindness (If We Let It)I used to be the white girl who didn't get it.
- Revival 100 Years After the Armenian GenocideMy family, displaced by the genocide, returned to see Christ at work in our homeland.
- Campus Crusade Changes Name to CruMinistry leaders worry that the word "crusade" has too many negative associations.