- Christian Science Gave Me the ‘Principle’ of Christ, but Never Christ HimselfMy journey from a religion of self-salvation to a faith that takes sin seriously.
- Are Christians Allowed to Be Sexy?Facing dueling pressures, many women of faith remain insecure over their appearance.
- Beautiful Beyond Our ControlWith so much pressure put on our looks, we forget what our bodies are for.
- Why Didn’t God Make You More Beautiful?The glorious gospel needs ordinary people.简体中文繁體中文
- Makoto Fujimura Sings with God, Carries His Cross, and Awaits the New CreationIn a new book, the renowned Christian artist gathers a lifetime of insights on faith and creativity.
- Cosmetic Surgery to the Glory of God?Christians can't dismiss such surgery until they seriously consider our God-given desire for beauty.
- The Slow WorkEpisode 1|47minThe Beautiful Mending with Mako and Haejin Shim FujimuraBrokenness becomes beautiful when justice mends with seams of gold.
- Christ and My Curly HairAttempts to undo my wiry hairdo had grown to idolatrous proportions - and taken up three whole months of my life.
- I’m a Woman Who Got Kicked Out of Women’s BathroomsOur zealous policing of gender norms can have unintended and hurtful consequences.