- Our Aging Politicians Are a Warning to the ChurchTrusting the next generation to take our places is an act of faith.简体中文繁體中文
- 1 in 4 Pastors Plan to Retire Before 2030Yet churches struggle to prepare those coming next.
- May We Never Lose SightUnlike Hezekiah, let’s embrace our impact on future generations.
- Christian Boomers Like Me Want Change TooSome of us are working to change the unhealthy evangelical church culture we helped create.
- Commending God’s Works to the Next Generation in ChinaA Chinese house church pastor reflects on the similarities of reaching Gen Z in China and the United States.简体中文繁體中文
- After the Boomers, New Leaders Bring New Life to the VineyardThe next generation of charismatic pastors doesn’t want authority but collaboration—and communities ready to follow the Spirit.español
- Why Mentoring in Ministry Still MattersThe need for vocational discipleship of church leaders is more critical than ever.
- The Gospel Is the Giver of Salvation, Not Just the GiftToo often, our (mis)understanding of the Good News devalues a vital, life-shaping, world-changing relationship with God himself.
- The Church Is Losing Its Gray HeadsWhy are boomers and Gen X dropping out of church at higher rates than younger Christians?简体中文繁體中文
- Exposing the Sins of the Baby BoomersMy grandfather left me enough to buy a minivan. I can barely leave my kids with enough to buy a tricycle.