- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.Português
- They Sang ‘a Heavenly Song’ in a Dark Chinese JailTwo Chinese Christian women ministered to their cellmates and prison guards with stories, prayers, and hymns.简体中文繁體中文
- Our Beloved Ones Don’t Become Angels When They DieDespite what Chinese religions and pop culture might suggest, they stay human—and that’s a good thing.简体中文繁體中文
- Blessed Are the Meek Missionaries in ThailandA Thai couple has spent the past 50 years teaching and practicing contextualized evangelism in their country.
- How Comfort Women Begat Today’s Sex Trafficking RealityWhy we’re still dealing with a deadly and tragic problem that never went away.简体中文繁體中文
- For Years, This Christian NGO Worked with Muslims in Myanmar. Then Came Cyclone Mocha.Long-term relationships helped the group aid the Rohingya while the UN and others were shut out.
- When Police Arrive at Your Church’s DoorAs persecution worsens in China, an urban house church leader offers guide for perseverance and preparation.简体中文繁體中文
- Chinese Christian Pop Star G.E.M.’s New Song Is CourageousDeng Ziqi’s “Gloria” music video embeds gospel messages and shares a journey from wasteland to gospel hope.简体中文繁體中文
- Why Theologians Aren’t as Excited About Chinese Christianity’s Growth as SociologistsSuccess for the church looks different depending on your discipline.简体中文繁體中文
- Resisting the Impulse of Self-OptimizationIn Lent, we realign our identity in Christ and recover our sense of being loved into existence by our Creator.Português