- Beth Moore: When I Was a Stranger in the SBC, Anglicans Welcomed MeHow the acclaimed Bible teacher found a new church home.
- Conservative Anglicans Reject Church of England and Archbishop of Canterbury(UPDATED) Gafcon gathering in Rwanda pledges to create alternative authority structures, while Global South fellowship stays separate.
- Nicky Gumbel’s Fitting Farewell to HTB Church: ‘The Best Is Yet to Come’Retirement sermon and celebration of Holy Trinity Brompton vicar and Alpha Course pioneer reminds us that good and faithful servants still exist.
- The Robust Faith of George IIIThe “mad” ruler of England during the American Revolution led a life of impressive personal piety.
- After 2,000 UK Church Buildings Close, New Church Plants Get CreativeIn England, some rally to restore aging and emptying Anglican sites, while diverse congregations look beyond traditional sanctuaries.
- To Whom Shall We Go? Global South Anglicans Reject Canterbury’s LeadershipConservative Anglicans’ gathering in April comes after the Church of England’s “disqualifying” decision to bless same-sex marriages.Français
- Henry VIIIDefender of the faith
- Died: Thomas McKenzie, Defender and Definer of AnglicanismPastor and author showed “The Anglican Way” to a growing number of evangelicals.
- Faced with Allegations, Anglicans Want to Change the Trajectory of Abuse ResponseUpdate: Investigation into mishandled case in Wheaton expands with further allegations of abuses of power.