Tullian Tchividjian Resigns after Admitting 'Inappropriate Relationship'
(UPDATED) Billy Graham's grandson says hiding from public eye would 'undermine the very message that I claim to believe.'
Bob Smietana and Morgan Lee|
Out of Step and Fine with It
Why Tullian Tchividjian, the grandson of the Most Admired Man in America, thinks Christians need to become unfashionable.
- Tullian Tchividjian Confesses Second Affair Concealed by Two Coral Ridge Elders(UPDATED) Tchividjian prays his story will 'serve as a warning' on sin, while Florida ministry leaders who tried to help reflect on what they’d do differently.Morgan Lee|
- Tullian Tchividjian Fired by Church, Liberate Board Members Quit(UPDATED) Tchividjian tells CT: 'I remain committed to that painful and progressive process' of repentance.Morgan Lee|
- The Top 20 Most-Read Gleanings of 2015The 50 countries where it's most difficult to be a Christian, 'The Boy from Heaven' retracts his story, Elisabeth Elliot passes through gates of splendor, and more.Joshua Wood|
- Pastor Exposed as Faithful to Wife of 17 YearsDespite the headlines, marital scandals don’t define the church.Megan Hill|
- Tim Keller, Don Carson Explain Why Tullian Tchividjian Was Asked to Leave Gospel Coalition(UPDATED) Tchividjian apologizes that his public breakup with TGC has 'given the world the justification they're looking for to disbelieve the gospel.'Jeremy Weber|
- Jesus + Nothing = EverythingMany who assume they understand the gospel fail to actually apply its riches to their lives.Tullian Tchividjian|