- The Biggest Loser in the Alabama ElectionIt’s not Republicans or Democrats, but Christian witness.Mark Galli|
- Where Evangelicals Fall on Roy Moore vs. Trump, Lauer, Franken, and Six More MenMeanwhile, national evangelicals disagree with Alabama peers on Tuesday’s Senate election.Kate Shellnutt|
- Quick To ListenEpisode 84|46minWhen Christians Sexually Harass and AssaultWhere does our rage belong when egregious actions are committed or defended by a "family member"?CT Editors |
- Roy Moore: 'We Have No Morality Without an Acknowledgment of God'As the Supreme Court decides how to rule after hearing arguments over the Ten Commandments, the former chief justice of Alabama's highest court says removing government religious monuments are like getting a ticket for driving 50 mph in a 55 zone.
- It's About GodWhy Judge Roy Moore was right—a response to Ted Haggard.By John Aman|
- Roy Moore Makes His Case to the U.S. SenatePlus: Wheaton College's Billy Graham Center catches fire, archbishops bet on NBA finals, Ala. school board retracts conservative Christian mandate, U.S. considers more debt relief, and other stories from online news sources around the world.Compiled by Ted Olsen|
- Decalogue DebacleWhat we can learn from a monument now locked in an Alabama closet.By Ted Haggard|