Christopher Hitchens, best known for his book God Is Not Great, was a noted speaker and author; in all, he published 12 books and five collections of essays. In 2007, Hitchens participated in a written exchange with theologian Douglas Wilson as part of his promotional tour for God Is Not Great. The subsequent debate between the two was published as the book Is Christianity Good for the World?
Christopher Hitchens Has Died, Doug Wilson Reflects
How to think about the death of the outspoken atheist.
"Is Christianity Good for the World?"
Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson debate.
Where to Find the Real Atheists
Lent teaches us how much we Christians hate God.
- On the Road with Atheism IIIChristopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson walk into a bar ...
- On the Road with Atheism IIChristopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson, together again.Nate Wilson|
- On the Road with AtheismChristopher Hitchens squares off with Douglas Wilson.Nate Wilson|
- New Atheists Are Not GreatIn What's So Great About Christianity, Dinesh D'Souza is skeptical of skepticism and enthusiastic about the faith.Tony Snow|
- A Rustling in the GardenWhy we sometimes wish the atheists were right.Mark Galli|
- Puncturing AtheismFourfold God Squad brilliantly takes on Dawkins, Hitchens, & Co.David Aikman|
- "Is Christianity Good for the World?"The conclusion of the debate between Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson.
- "Is Christianity Good for the World?"Part 5 of the ongoing debate between Christopher Hitchens and Douglas Wilson.