- Tim Keller Changed Church Planting, from City to CityFrom Beirut to Barcelona, pastors reflect on his influence.
- Died: George Verwer, Who Asked Christians ‘Are You Ready To Go?’The founder of Operation Mobilisation moved untold numbers to proclaim God’s love around the globe.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文Indonesian繁體中文日本語
- Pew: How COVID-19 Changed Faith in 14 CountriesAccording to survey of 14,000 people, the pandemic has strengthened religious belief most in US, Spain, and Italy, while South Korea leads in lost faith.
- Prayer amid PandemicEpisode 14|17minThe 17th-Century Poet, Nun, and Theologian Who Died Caring for Those Sick with CholeraWhat the writing and life of Renaissance woman Sor Juana Ines de la Cruz offered the church during her lifetime—and today.
- Surviving COVID-19 in Spain Changed My FaithSix lessons for churches from the president of the Spanish Evangelical Alliance.españolPortuguêsFrançais简体中文한국어ItalianoIndonesian繁體中文Galego
- Quick To ListenEpisode 176|53minWhat 1619 Means for Christian HistoryHow Catholics and Reformers reacted to the transatlantic slave trade.
- Strangers in the Land of StartupsA US missions agency is changing the way Spain’s tech hub engages its influx of migrants.
- How Evangelicals Do EcumenismThe World Evangelical Alliance explains why it’s engaging more with Rome.
- Three European Alliances Warn Evangelical-Catholic Unity Is Going Too FarWorld Evangelical Alliance explains why Italy, Spain, and Malta leaders shouldn’t fear that global group has fallen for the ‘Francis effect.’
- Spain Wants to Be Free of Catholic ChurchPlus: Mel's muse beatified, Bibles and creationism suggested for D.C. area schools, Britain prays for Ken Bigley, Sudan says U.S. hyping Darfur situation, and more articles from online sources around the world.