- Should Evangelicals Observe Lent? What 6 Brazilian Theologians SayHow the church can serve and worship in the period between Carnival and Easter.Português
- Evangelicals a Rising Force Inside Argentina’s PrisonsAuthorities have allowed the creation of prison units effectively run by evangelical inmates.
- Died: C. René Padilla, Father of Integral MissionHe pushed evangelicals to see social action and evangelism as “two wings of a plane.”españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Leaders and Friends Remember C. René PadillaTheologians and pastors from Latin America and around the world mourn the theologian who helped integrate social action and evangelism.español
- Died: Ruth Montaño, Religious Freedom Fighter for Non-Catholic BoliviansCochabamba lawyer secured passage of 2019 landmark law protecting evangelicals and other religious minorities from discrimination in Andean nation.español
- Quick To ListenEpisode 246|57minHow Argentina Is Becoming More Evangelical—But Less ReligiousThe nation just became the largest country in Latin America to legalize abortion.
- From Persecuted to Polarized: What US Evangelicals Can Learn from ColombiaIn the Western Hemisphere’s longest armed conflict, suffering has often inspired evangelical solidarity. Now the body of Christ is succumbing to self-harm.español
- Died: José María Silvestri, Pastor Whose Small-Group Ministry Discipled ArgentinaFounder of Iglesia Evangélica Misionera Argentina died of COVID-19.español
- Why Brazil’s Churches Closed, Even Though President Bolsonaro DisagreesEvangelical leaders explain why heeding public health experts on COVID-19 doesn’t violate their faith but instead demonstrates it.Português
- Celibate Priests: What You Need to KnowHow we've discussed clerical celibacy over the years.