- Native American Pastor Leads Southern Baptists to Decry Forced Conversions“Burdened and broken” by the federal investigation into Indian boarding schools, Mike Keahbone drafted the denomination’s first resolution in support of native peoples.
- After COVID-19 Diagnosis, Sandi Patty Urges Christians to Take Pandemic SeriouslyIconic Christian singer says the new coronavirus is “not fake news.”
- Craig Groeschel Quarantined After Coronavirus Exposure at Willow Creek GermanyHe and fellow Life.Church pastor Bobby Gruenewald are spending 14 days isolated at home after the leadership summit ended early.
- God Blessed My Church with MigrantsI don’t want to imagine my community without faithful leaders like Cesar Quintero.
- Quick To ListenEpisode 101|51minOn Being an Evangelical Senator During the Trump PresidencyOklahoma's James Lankford on supporting and criticizing the president, fellowshipping across the aisle, and speaking up for Dreamers.
- After Baptism Gone Wrong, Court Weakens Church ProtectionsOklahoma Supreme Court says membership matters most in tortured ex-Muslim’s lawsuit.
- Ex-Muslim Sues His Church for Celebrating His BaptismOklahoma man claims he was tortured, nearly beheaded in Syria because of Presbyterian church’s online announcement.
- Longest State Effort to Save Marriage Fails to Reduce DivorceMore than a dozen years and $70 million still result in America's third-highest divorce rate.
- How the 'Faith-Based FEMA' Are Helping Moore Move OnAs President Obama pledges recovery, Christian volunteers aid Oklahoma tornado victims based on what each denomination does best.
- Gleanings: June 2013Important developments in the church and the world.