- New Zealand Authorities Investigating Nation’s Largest MegachurchArise Church leadership said it was going to “listen and learn,” but its senior pastors tried to stop publication of a report on allegations of intern abuse.
- Anglicans Lose 14 Properties in South Carolina Court BattleAnd other brief news from Christians around the world.españolPortuguêsFrançais
- Teaching Natural Theology as Climate Changes Drown a Way of LifePacific Islanders relearn God’s care as rising sea levels threaten the future.
- Challenging ChappiesAustralia's atheist prime minister wants chaplains in schools.
- An Open Letter to Tim Tebow's FansThe high-profile quarterback, a devout Christian, practically walks on water. But give him a break. Please.
- Fiji Bans Massive Methodist Hymn-SingChurch leaders say government officials fear singing would lead to political instability.
- Landmark Ruling Puts Freedom of Speech in FocusPastors breached Australian state's race, religion laws.
- The Force Is Not With Them"Over 100,000 residents of Australia and New Zealand claim their religion is Jedi"
- New Zealand: New Zealand Christians Decry Unmarried Couples LawProperty rights will be extended to unmarried partners who have lived together for three years.
- Australian Governor-General Feels Heat Over Handling of Abuse CaseFormer Anglican archbishop Peter Hollingworth denies that he failed to offer support to victim's family.