- The Slow WorkEpisode 9|40minThe Way You Become a Writer with Bret LottThe hidden glamour of discipline and hard work.
- Worship Music Is Emotionally Manipulative. Do You Trust the Leader Plucking the Strings?The Spirit is at work, but so are the mechanisms around high-production sets.español
- The Slow WorkEpisode 8|39minWinning the Dave Barnes LotteryCreative work requires longevity and humility.
- Sammi Cheng: ‘Not Having a Smooth Path Allowed Me to Be Gentler and More Humble’The Hong Kong Christian actress and singer experienced God’s grace in depression and marital crisis and grew in her acting career简体中文繁體中文
- Steven Curtis Chapman Ranked Alongside George Strait and MadonnaAnd other news briefs from Christians around the world.
- Our Worship Is Turning Praise into Secular ProfitWith corporate consolidation in worship music, more entities are invested in the songs sung on Sunday mornings. How will their financial incentives shape the church?español
- The Slow WorkEpisode 7|34minThe Year of Jubilee with Cindy MorganThrough joy and sorrow, the tapestry of our lives is woven to create something beautiful.
- Seven-Hour Oratorio Sings the Gospel of Mark Word for WordIf any man have ears to hear, let him hear: “The KJV actually sang quite well.”
- Where Ya From?Episode 43|29minBetween the Church House and the Trap House with 1K PhewThe Reach Records rapper on his music, its message, and reconciling who he is inside and outside of church walls.
- Dante Bowe Navigates Worship in the SpotlightAfter leaving Maverick City Music, the singer is launching his own label focused on authenticity in a field increasingly crowded by celebrity.